AusHSI is committed to building strong and diverse partnerships in order to grow capacity and strengthen performance. In this pursuit we have strong linkages with a number of individuals and organisations including:
- Professor John Fraser, Director, Critical Care Research Group, The Prince Charles Hospital, Professor of ICU and Anaesthesia, The University of Queensland, and Director of ICU, St Andrew’s War Memorial Hospital. Founder of the Critical Care Research Group and co-founder of the Royal Children’s Hospital Burns Research Group
- Professor Philip Clarke, Chair in Health Economics, Melbourne School of Population and Global Health, University of Melbourne
- Associate Professor Ben Cooper, Senior Research Fellow, Centre for Tropical Medicine, Nuffield Department of Clinical Medicine, University of Oxford, UK and Wellcome Trust Mahidol-Oxford Tropical Medicine Research Unit, Bangkok, Thailand, Adjunct Professor, School of Health, Queensland University of Technology
- Professor Annette Dobson AM, Professor of Biostatistics, School of Public Health, University of Queensland and Founding Director of the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women’s Health
- Professor John McGrath AM, Conjoint Professor Queensland Brain Institute and Department of Psychiatry, University of Queensland and Director of the Queensland Centre for Mental Health Research.
- Professor David Paterson, Professor of Medicine and Deputy Director, The University of Queensland Centre for Clinical Research and Chief Executive Officer and Director of Research, Wesley Medical Research.
- Professor Martin Wolkewitz, Senior Research Fellow at the Institute of Medical Biometry and Medical Informatics, University of Freiburg, Germany
Our adjunct professors include:
- Professor Alison Kitson, Dean of Nursing and Head of School, University of Adelaide and Associate Fellow, Green Templeton College, University of Oxford, UK
- Professor Gillian Harvey, Professorial Research Fellow School of Nursing, University of Adelaide and Professor in Health Management, Manchester Business School, UK
- Laura Damschroder, Research Scientist, Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development Centre of Excellence, Centre for Clinical Management Research, Ann Arbour, MI USA and Co-Implementation Research Coordinator, Diabetes QUERI, Ann Arbor, MI USA
- Adjunct Professor Louise Cullen, Senior Pre-Eminent Staff Specialist, Department of Emergency Medicine, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, Professor, Faculty of Health Queensland University of Technology and Associate Professor, Faculty of Health, University of Queensland.
- Dr Chris Coulter, Director Queensland Mycobacterium Reference Laboratory, WHO Collaborating Centre, Pathology Queensland, Medical Advisor Tuberculosis, Centre for Healthcare Related Infection Surveillance and Prevention and TB Control, Queensland Department of Health and Director Infection Management Service and Microbiology, The Prince Charles Hospital
- Dr Robyn Grote, Principal Research Fellow, Allied Health Professions Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital and Honorary Senior Fellow, The University of Queensland Centre for Clinical Research
- Associate Professor Alison Mudge, Clinical Director Research and Education, Internal Medicine and Aged Care, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital